Columbus ranks as fifth-hottest housing market in U.S. for

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — After a year of housing sales highs, Columbus is projected to continue that trend in 2022 as one of the top five markets positioned for growth in the country, according to

The ranking is based on the combined yearly percentage growth in home sales and prices expected in 2022.

Million-dollar mansions in Franklin County lead top November home sales
Columbus ranked fifth in the top 10 housing markets for 2021, according to the website, with a median home price just shy of $300,000 ($298,523). Home prices went up by 6.3%, and sales jumped by 13.7%. The combined sales and price growth was 20%.


Hottest real estate markets in usa