Step By Step Guide To Accounts Receivable Financing
WHAT IS ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FINANCING?
• Accounts receivable financing is asset-based financing that allows business owners to access capital that is secured by outstanding invoices.
• An accounts receivable financing company will advance you up to 100% of the value of a given outstanding invoice.
• The unpaid invoices serve as collateral so you are not required to provide additional collateral.
• Because the invoices serve as collateral, accounts receivable financing can be a great solution for borrowers with bad credit.
WHY DOES THIS MATTER TO YOU?
1. Get funding without regard to credit.
2. Get paid by helping others with this.
More .rmation and request a consult .:
How to get financed